Open Spaces (A)
Centralized Management:Building public spaces occupy large areas, widely spread out, and variegated; thus it is imperative that they be centrally managed, but they also need to have local controls for user operation.
The power supplied to the air conditioning, ventilation fans, exhaust fans, sprinklers, water fountains, can all be placed under the centralized control.
- Gathering all controls into one location allows for the entire area or building to be centrally managed.
- Digital switches such as the IS45 or IS48 can be used for local control.
External Relay Modules
External Relay Modules Advantages:
- Relays are replaceable.
- Manual relay control.
- High current capacity.
Internal Relay Modules
Internal Relay Modules Advantages:
- Small and compact, occupies little space.
- Lower cost.
- Suited for retrofitting projects within existing panels.
LT3504 (4 channels, for regular fluorescents and ordinary lamps
Each channels has its own built in 20A relay, and is suited for regular fluorescents and other ordinary lamps, since they have internal relays, they don't require the addition of the external LR02 relay which makes them compact and well suited for retrofitting projects.
- Each unit can control up to four 20A lighting loads. Suited for ordinary lighting.
The LT3506 with its smaller rated relay may be used for sub area lighting since the amperage for each circuit is much smaller.
Outdoor & Commercial
The lighting circuits for building facades, billboards, street lights, stadiums, ball courts have large amperages because they use LED lighting or metal halide lamps.
- Four channel magnetic contactor controller.
- Magnetic contactor unique feature: Can carry enormous current loads and being 3 phase at the same time.
- With built in ability to accept MC feedback statuses for manual/remote, and overload/trip.
Ventilation & Pumps
- Basement parking ventilation fans, drainage control, fountains, sprinklers, air conditioning.