User Interface Devices
There are three main classes of users for any lighting control system.
Locally placed wall switches for use by students, teachers and the general public.
A touch panel can also be placed at the reception desk or control room.
3 Switch Types
- Graphical UI with controls organized into pages for easy navigation
- Automated schedule control
- Multiple stations can be deployed simultaneously and is mutually redundant
- Forced or authorized mode of operation
Staff Use Interfaces
- Digital lighting switches specially made for staff use only.
- Digital switches or touch panels to choose from.
- Single and group status feedback indicator.
- Each button on the digital switch can be set for either single, group or pattern modes of control.
- Does not deduct from the D-Bus address pool
- Easy to reconfigure for later expansion or maintenance.
Local Digital Switches
IS45K Local Digital Switch
- Uses phone or network cable.
- Easy to configure, change and expand.
- Lighting status feedback indicator.
- Flashing LED indicates that the central host is forcibly in control and local control is disabled.
Local Classic Switches
Classic Mechanical Switches
- Can be connected to the LT3384, LT2544 or LT4544 using signal wires.
- Attractive, durable and easy to maintain.
- Does not require user training to use.
K15 Sensor Switch
- Can be connected to the wall switch.
- With both occupancy and vacancy modes of operation.
No Programming Needed
Setting special capabilities (such as interactive or dimming) can be done using an Android phone or tablet installed with the setting software and a converter device.