Digital lighting control system application: Medium to large commercial enterprises and restaurants, and other large open spaces, where the lighting and air conditioning circuits are widely spread out, to save energy, everything must be centralized.
Each business activity would have its own lighting scene, with the appropriate lights in the building, both internal and external, turned on or off to match the scene.
Traditional vs. Digital
Using the traditional approach, a staff needs to run all over the building just to control the lights and the air conditioning, this makes it impossible to do in a timely manner, so a compromise approach is used wherein the lights are turned on during office hours and turned off after office hours. Since the lights are difficult to manage, this results in unnecessary and wasted energy.
Comparing the wiring approach between a traditional and digital lighting control system.
Digital Lighting Controls System Wiring
(1) Requires less conduit space:A single pair of signal cable is needed to go through the entire building.
(2) Highly expandable：Expansion can be done through the existing cable network, with a touch panel, additional lighting circuits do not require additional switches or cables.
Touch panels are used for centralizing controls for ease of operation.
Each area would have its own local switches to be used as needed. One can add the IS45 or wall switches for this purpose.
Safe & Worry Free
Digital Lighting Network Failure Backup Mechanism
What to do in case of a system failure?
- The actual relay used is at least twice the rated capacity.
- Product is CE certified.
Multi-Level Dimming Mode
The light dimming levels are adjusted automatically either from a fixed schedule or in combination with a daylight sensor
- The software on the touch panel is designed using the standard touch panel software and needs only simple configuration.
- No need for a specialist software engineer.
- To make changes, email a form with the current site changes to DAE for processing.
- Update the firmware using a USB flash drive.
It is not necessary to rely on electromechanical timers as the touch panel is equipped with a automated scheduler that can be easily set by the user to meet the need of any incidental event.
Browsing through the network (appropriate device required)
Multiple Centralized Controls
Sometimes the building manager needs to control the system from more than one location.