Prepaid Meter Concepts
- Prepayment is not just the easiest and most convenient means for the user to pay for electricity, but it is also a very effective method for energy management.
- Insert card to use，insert card to get power，remove card to cut off power is the basic concept for which a prepaid system works which can either be based on the power consumed or time elapsed.
- The prepaid cards can be reused by reloading them with a desktop credit dispensing unit.
- A prepayment system can be used not just in rental units but also in certain public places as well.
Power is not for the building but for the people occupying the building.
- In order to prevent wasted energy and encourage energy saving, a user pays system is the ideal solution as it is not only fair but is also a very effective energy saving measure.
- Works just like a phone card, the user brings a preloaded card, inserting the card shows the remaining credits, only the actual amount consumed is charged to the card; this method is well suited for places that mscan be rented out such as classrooms, piano rooms, ball courts at night, auditoriums, activity centers and electric car recharging parking spots.
- Subsidies can also be given to allow free use for up a certain amount, when the subsidy is exceeded, a warning is given and actual charging of the card begins; this serves as a means to encourage energy saving.
Ball Courts at Night
- The rent is not the only thing that a landlord cares about, the electricity bill is also of great concern.
- With a prepaid card system, the electricity bill is no longer a headache of the landlord as it simplifies collection and eliminates disputes; the tenant also benefits by having immediate feedback and manage their use accordingly. A prepaid system is transparent and fair to both parties.
- Retail stalls, apartments, offices, dormitories, these are all places well suited to a prepayment system. Pay only for as much as is used.
There are two types based on the resource consumed:
There are two types: split-type and combined.
Once the prepaid credit on a card is used up, the card can be reused simply by topping (or reloading) it up from a credit dispensing unit.